Wanna know what one of my hottest selling items has been lately? It may surprise you… Lingerie! With a market saturated by large chains specializing in this product, you would imagine that my Pure Romance business wouldn’t do much lingerie volume. Maybe it’s because us Pure Romance girls know how to make you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin. Read on for tips on how you can looks your best in your least…
Lingerie adds a fun and exciting element to any bedroom encounter- both for the person wearing it AND for the person enjoying the view. If you really want to get your partner’s temperature to rise, you’ve got to build a closet of lingerie that not only makes you look good, but makes you feel good too. You can’t just focus on being sexy on the outside, you’ve got to feel sexy and confident on the inside too!
- Functional can be FUN! Unless you are only doing a photo shoot, lingerie needs to be comfortable. The best pieces of lingerie will be comfortable AND pretty. If the fit is right, you will look amazing without restricting your movement or breathing. After all, movement is what you are going for, right? Make sure that you are getting the right size. You can use this chart to help figure out the best styles that will fit and flatter your body. Once you’ve found the fit you love, look for shapes and colors that make you feel the best in your own skin.
- Compliment your Assets! If you’ve ever tried on lingerie in a larger chain store, you know that not all lingerie works for all women. We are all shaped differently. And that’s a good thing! Rest assured that there is a style of lingerie out there that is perfect for you. Different styles draw attention to different areas of the body, so make sure that you choose a style that highlights the areas of your body that you find the sexiest. Proud of your luscious curves? Babydoll gowns show off your bust and flatter just about any shape. Think you’ve got an amazing booty? Give your lover a peek of what’s to come with a form-fitting chemise. Considering a jaw-dropping striptease? A black garter slip, revealed after peeling away your everyday layers, can do no wrong. Take this as your lingerie rule of thumb: If you feel amazing, you’ll look amazing, and vice versa!
- Put YOURSELF first. YOU wear the lingerie. It does not wear you. If you do not feel sexy and confident in your skimpies, then what is the point? While it can be a great idea to shop with your significant other and keep their wants in mind, it is most important to please yourself first. Buy what you love!
- CONFIDENT IS SEXY! Whether you are a guy or a girl… confidence is sexy! Nothing will boost your confidence like knowing that you look smoking hot in some new lingerie. This is your time to let your partner know that they hit the jackpot when they met you. It’s okay to be a little self-conscious, but don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone a bit to show yourself just how amazing you really are.
- Don’t make excuses- HAVE FUN! Don’t talk yourself out of investing in lingerie that will add excitement to your sex life. Too often we hear people second-guess a decision to purchase lingerie because of a fear that it isn’t a wise purchase. Wrong! Good lingerie is an investment in yourself and your confidence … not to mention your sex life!
Just remember, when you are shopping for lingerie, never forget who you are buying it for! Feeling sexy and confident in every situation is your own personal gift to yourself. Seductive lingerie can give you the chance to feel sexy and bring your wildest fantasies to life. So don’t skimp—allow yourself to treat yourself.
Of course, you could just see all of the Pure Romance line and have an amazing time with friends if you just book your very own Pure Romance party! I am in the Lexington, Kentucky area and have a few open dates for the next couple of months. Contact me asap to get your preferred date on the books. Parties are free, fun, educational, and my hostesses earn some AWESOME rewards! Who knows… you may even want to become your own boss and join my team.
1 thought on “Look AMAZING in Lingerie!”
Reblogged this on Risque Bizness: Enter at Your Own Risque.